- Donations are tax deductible. Donations will be made payable to Religious Liberty League, a nonprofit, tax-exempt corporation and supporter of this website.
- Gehen Diese In bestes live casino Unsre Webseite
- Einzahlungsfreie 15 mr bet registrieren Euroletten Spielsaal
- Top 5 mr bet online casino review Angeschlossen Bingo Sites
- No deposit Mobile Casinos lightning link online real money Acknowledging U S Professionals 2022
- Ice Kasino Bonus Spelunke auszahlung bei mr bet Einzahlung 25 Ecu Kostenfrei Guthaben
Tag Archives: Scientology
The Blowback of Disconnection Used Wrongly
Scientology’s disconnection policy not only destroys families, it harms Scientology. Disconnection is the wrong action when used against members who seek reform of internal corruption. That situation can be handled with internal, independent investigations. Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged church of scientology, David Miscavige, disconnection, Sara Goldberg, Scientology 13 Comments
A Fine Mess
An analysis of the Texas civil case of Monique Rathbun versus David Miscavige, Church of Scientology International (CSI) and others. This is a mess created by Miscavige’s usurpation of corporate checks and balances that were created and ordered implemented by Scientology’s Founder, L. Ron Hubbard. The mess can be solved by implementation of the checks and balances and internal investigations into the whistleblower claims of Misavige’s abuses. Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Analysis of Monique Rathbun's case against Scientology, church of scientology, Church of Scientology International, Church of Spiritual Technology, csi, cst, David Miscavige, disconnection, fair game, L. Ron Hubbard, LRH, Monique Rathbun, Monique Rathbun v. Scientology, Religious Technology Center, Scientology, security checks, tax-exempt status 48 Comments
Penn State Got It Right; Why Can’t We?
Fellow Scientologists. Have you been on the Internet lately? Turned on the TV? Listened to talk radio? Read the newspapers? Talked candidly to a non-Scientologist? If so, then you know that the already-bad PR on Scientology has worsened, and that … Continue reading